All tickets are sold through the Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra Box Office. Please visit us at our new home, The Plaza Live:
407.770.0071 | email@example.com
425 N. Bumby Avenue
Orlando, FL 32803 [view map]
Hours: 10 am – 4 pm, Monday through Friday
Bob Carr Theater (venue for Classics, Pops, Young People's Concerts)
- 401 W Livingston St, Orlando, FL 32801 - [view map]
- Phone: 407.246.4262
- The area around Bob Carr is currently under construction, including the re-routing of Livingston Street. As a result, Lot 1 (Orange) will have limited parking and may not always be accessible during the 2015-2016 season. Because of this, the city of Orlando is asking our patrons to park in either CP1 (Red) or CP2 (Gold) garages. Additionally, the drop off area in front of Bob Carr may be affected by construction. For safety, follow all signs and directions from attendants. Valet parking has been discontinued until further notice.
The Plaza Live (venue for Focus Series, Sounds of Summer Series, and Opera Series)
- 425 N Bumby Ave, Orlando, FL 32803 - [view map]
- Phone: 407.770.0071
- Purchased by the Orlando Philharmonic in August 2013, The Plaza Live is the home of the orchestra's rehearsals, administrative offices, and small performances. It is also home to many local and touring music events. Renovations are currently underway. LOCATION Located near the corner of Bumby Ave. and Colonial Dr., The Plaza Live is easily accessible from I-4 and the 408. PARKING & ACCESSIBILITY There are 400 free parking spaces at the Plaza Live, and there are no steps to enter the concert hall. Select aisle seats will be available and reserved for patrons with wheelchairs and walkers. QUESTIONS For questions about seating, parking for orchestra events, call the Orlando Philharmonic Box Office at 407.770.0071
Winter Park's Central Park
- W. Morse Boulevard, Winter Park, FL 32789 - [view map]
- Central Park is the crown jewel of all the parks in Winter Park. Conveniently located on Park Avenue in the heart of the downtown shopping district, this 11-acre park hosts numerous events and activities throughout the year including the annual Winter Park Sidewalk Art Festival, and the Olde Fashioned 4th of July Celebration. No dogs are allowed in the park.