GROUP SALES INFORMATION
Considering attending one of our performances with friends? Part of a school or church group and want to schedule a special outing? The Orlando Philharmonic offers special rates for all of our performances when you attend with a group of ten or more. Here are some of the advantages to booking your group for an Orlando Philharmonic concert:
- Special rates for groups of 10 or more and even bigger discounts for student groups.
- Group rates available in multiple price levels.
- Educational opportunities available for student groups.
- Great for employee recognition, family reunions, or just a night out with friends.
- Convenient 50/50 payment plan available.
- If you place your group reservation before Aug 29 your seats will be reserved before tickets go on sale to the general public.
- Our Group Sales Manager will work with your budget to get you the best available seats.
Click for Group Sales FAQ.
Ready to book your group order? Click to fill out our Group Sales Request Form.
To place your group order by phone, please call Suzanne Costner, our Group Sales Manager, at 407.770.0071. Still have questions? Send an email to email@example.com.
STUDENT RATE TICKETS
All of our concerts are student-friendly! High school and college students with a valid student ID, and children under 18, may purchase tickets to any of our Classical, Pops, Focus and Sounds of Summer Series concerts at a special rate of approximately 50% off regular select ticket prices. Simply select a student rate when you purchase online and present a valid student ID (or copy of your ID) when picking up tickets at Will Call on the day of the performance. Limit one ticket per valid student ID. Student-rate subscriptions and school group rates are also available. Call the Box Office at 407.770.0071 for details and restrictions.
STUDENT RUSH TICKETS
Get the best seats for just $12! “Student Rush” tickets are available for most Classics and Pops Series performances at the Bob Carr Theater. Visit the box office up to two hours before performance time to purchase the best available seats. Limit one ticket per valid student ID, subject to availability. Call the Box Office for details and restrictions.