FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
ORLANDO PHILHARMONIC ORCHESTRA LAUNCHES NEWLY IMPROVED WEBSITE
Website designed with help of Arts-focused web developer Venture Industries Online
(Wednesday, March 20, Orlando, FL) – The Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra has launched a new website just in time for the 2019-2020 Season, the Philharmonic’s 27th Season serving Orlando and Central Florida. The website was designed by Venture Industries Online, a web developer specializing in building websites for arts organizations, and was created especially with Philharmonic patrons in mind. With a multitude of new features, the website will provide patrons with a smoother web-experience.
- Patron services focused features like submitting exchange requests, donating tickets, and requesting re-prints online, and more information about concerts and venues
- Google Maps integration
- New event listing features
- Improved backend functionality making the website easier to manage for OPO employees
- New artist bio feature providing a full glance at the guest artist, including their upcoming performances
- New content and new pages – re-designed content and pages for Development, Education, and Patron Services
- Social share feature – allowing the OPO to easily develop custom social media sharing messages for each individual page of the website
- Completely mobile-responsive, and intuitive design – users across a wide variety of devices can enjoy the same amazing experience
- Upgraded online ticket sales path – users will now be able to view a seatmap, and select seats on any mobile device with ease!
- Intuitive navigation – users will be able to easily find and access information on the site
“The main goals for this new website were to create an online space that is both beautiful, and highly functional – an intuitive and responsive experience for our patrons from beginning to end. In addition to the marketing website, we have spent a great deal of time upgrading our online ticketing site, making sure that the online ticket buying/donation experience is mobile responsive, and easy-to-use. I am very happy with the progress that we’ve made on this project, and I believe our patrons will be as well.” – Tiffany M. Feltner, Associate Director of Sales and Patron Services, Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra
“The brand new orlandophil.org provides a seamless user experience across desktop and all mobile devices, pages that load 2x-4x faster, and offers vastly improved patron engagement. Brand new guest artist and musician bios enhance the existing event pages and the Orlando Philharmonic’s commitment to customer service has been enhanced thanks to brand new features making it easier for ticket holders to submit ticket re-print requests, donate tickets, and request ticket exchanges. We look forward to working with everyone at the Orlando Philharmonic to providing the best possible online experience for their patrons and help them meet their mission driven goals that serve the Orlando community.” – Drew McManus, CEO, Venture Industries Online
“I am thrilled about the leap forward we are taking with this new website for the Orlando Philharmonic. Finding the right partner with a combination of technical and design expertise and a deep understanding of performing arts organizations and audiences was our top priority. Venture Industries Online delivered in every way.” – Christopher T. Barton, Executive Director, Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra
Celebrating its 26th Season, the Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra is led by Music Director Eric Jacobsen and comprised of accomplished musicians from around the world. The Philharmonic annually presents the FAIRWINDS Classics and Pops Series at Bob Carr Theater and its Focus Chamber Series at The Plaza Live. The mission of the Philharmonic is to enrich and inspire the diverse communities of Central Florida through the transformative power of live music, and it presents more than 170 live concerts and impacts more than 70,000 children, youth and families annually through its Young People’s Concerts, Symphony Storytime Series, Notes in Your Neighborhood program, and free outdoor community concerts. A resident company of the Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts, the Philharmonic will perform in Steinmetz Hall when it opens in 2020. Learn more at orlandophil.org.
Venture Industries Online: https://ventureindustriesonline.com/
Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra: https://orlandophil.org/
SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS
# # #