Join our team to help support the Orlando Philharmonic in our mission to enrich and inspire the diverse communities of Central Florida through the transformative power of live music.
See below for Administrative Staff openings, upcoming Orchestra Auditions, and Volunteer opportunities.
There are no audition opportunities currently available.
Reports to: Director of Philanthropy
Status: Part-time (20hrs per week); non-exempt
The Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra is seeking to hire a Philanthropy Assistant to provide support to the Philanthropy Team in administrative functions.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Facilitates mailed and emailed correspondence as requested
- Manages donor records and updates data
- Provides organizational support in portfolio management of prospects
- Generating solicitation letters, acknowledgment letters, booking gifts, assisting with stewardship activities, and processing gifts
- Provides support for research of prospects and foundations
- Assists with scheduling
- Attends meetings as requested
- Assists with Philanthropy Committee materials, including agendas, action items reports, arranging support materials
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience
- 1-3 years of administrative experience preferred
- Expert Word, Excel, PowerPoint skills
- Outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrated independent, mature judgment
- Ability to successfully prioritize
- Confident and professional demeanor
- Experience with Tessitura or a similar CRM database preferred
To Apply: Please send a resume and cover letter to Jennifer Coolidge, director of philanthropy, at email@example.com
Position open until filled.
The Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
The Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra is in need of volunteers to support our upcoming 2021-2022 Season! When you volunteer with the Philharmonic, there are a variety of different roles you can fill at concerts– including greeters, ushers, way-finders, and more.
Without the help of volunteers, we wouldn’t be able to keep the music playing throughout the Season. Each role plays a huge part in making every concert run as smoothly as possible. This is also a great way to earn community service hours, give back to the Philharmonic, and hear the music without buying a concert ticket!
Interested in being a volunteer? Click the button below to sign up and be added to our pool of volunteers in the community. (Upon clicking the button, you will be redirected to SignUpGenius.com)