Join our team to help support the Orlando Philharmonic in our mission to enrich and inspire the diverse communities of Central Florida through the transformative power of live music.
See below for Administrative Staff openings, upcoming Orchestra Auditions, and Volunteer opportunities.
There are no audition opportunities currently available.
Reports to: Patron Services Manager
Status: part-time, non-exempt
The Patron Services Associate is responsible for maintaining excellent customer service for patrons of the Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra Box Office. This position will report to the Patron Services Manager. Additional duties may include general administrative support and concert duties. The Patron Services Associate must be able to work flexible hours, with some nights and weekends required.
Essential Job Functions:
- Complete day-to-day box office tasks for the Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra (OPO).
- Sell tickets and provide excellent customer service to Orlando Philharmonic patrons by phone, in-person, or by email.
- Work directly with the Patron Services Manager to achieve department goals.
- Identify key opportunities to increase subscriber loyalty and retention.
- Attend and participate in weekly team meetings.
- Work select performances to assist with Box Office for the OPO.
- Assist with event setup at various venues.
- Attend appropriate tabling opportunities for OPO in the Central Florida community.
- Coordinate with ticketing operations of the Plaza Live as necessary to assure seamless customer service.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Previous professional arts organization work is desired.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-directed, creative, and flexible; able to problem-solve, multi-task, and adapt to changing priorities.
- Experience with the use of computer programs, with experience in Tessitura CRM preferred.
- Deep knowledge of the Central Florida community is strongly preferred.
- Ability to work as part of an effective team, and to inspire and lead through example utilizing the skills, abilities, and passions of a diverse set of stakeholders to build relationships and advance the organization’s mission.
- Available to work nights and weekends, as needed.
- Must have transportation to travel throughout the Central Florida community.
Compensation & Benefits:
The Patron Services Associate is a part-time, non-exempt position. Compensation is $15/hour. The Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra offers personal leave for staff members working 20 hours or more per week.
Please send a resume and cover letter to Cristina Venturini, director of marketing and sales, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Position open until filled.
The Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
The Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra is in need of volunteers to support our upcoming 2021-2022 Season! When you volunteer with the Philharmonic, there are a variety of different roles you can fill at concerts– including greeters, ushers, way-finders, and more.
Without the help of volunteers, we wouldn’t be able to keep the music playing throughout the Season. Each role plays a huge part in making every concert run as smoothly as possible. This is also a great way to earn community service hours, give back to the Philharmonic, and hear the music without buying a concert ticket!
Interested in being a volunteer? Click the button below to sign up and be added to our pool of volunteers in the community. (Upon clicking the button, you will be redirected to SignUpGenius.com)