Join our team to help support the Orlando Philharmonic in our mission to enrich and inspire the diverse communities of Central Florida through the transformative power of live music.
To comply with the new Transparency in Coverage regulations, UnitedHealthcare/All Savers creates and publishes the Machine-Readable Files on behalf of Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra. To link to the Machine-Readable Files, please click on the URL provided. Our company specific data will be available as of July 1st, 2022: transparency-in-coverage.uhc.com
See below for Administrative Staff openings, upcoming Orchestra Auditions, and Volunteer opportunities.
Employees: Important resources can be found here.
There are no current audition opportunities at this time.
Desired Start Date: July 2022
Position: Patron Services Associate
Reports to: Patron Services Manager
Status: Part-time, Non-exempt
Wage: $16.00 hourly
Benefits: Available after 60-day waiting period
The Patron Services Associate is responsible for maintaining excellent customer service for patrons of the Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra and Plaza Live Box Offices. This position will report to the Patron Services Manager and will provide support to their colleagues on the Marketing and Sales team. Additional duties may include general administrative support, and concert duties. The Patron Services Associate must be able to work flexible hours, with some nights and weekends required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Complete day-to-day box office tasks for the Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra
- Sell tickets and provide excellent customer service to Plaza Live and Orlando Philharmonic patrons by phone, in-person, or by email
- Assist with season subscription sales and renewals process
- Attend and participate in weekly Box Office/Marketing meetings
- Provide assistance with Will Call/Sales for night of show Box Office (OPO only)
- All other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Skills
- Knowledgeable and comfortable with computers and phones
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to perform several tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism
- Communicates clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing
- Previous Box Office experience preferred
- Previous experience with Tessitura or other CRM preferred
- Previous experience in a nonprofit environment preferred
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
Compensation & Benefits
The Patron Services Associate is a part-time, non-exempt position, working approximately 20 hours per week. Hourly pay is $16, commensurate with experience and qualifications. The Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra offers this position paid vacation, personal days, and sick leave.
Please send a resume, cover letter and salary expectations to:
Kasey Phillips, Patron Services Manager
The Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra is in need of volunteers to support our upcoming 2022-2023 Season! When you volunteer with the Philharmonic, there are a variety of different roles you can fill at concerts– including greeters, ushers, way-finders, and more.
Without the help of volunteers, we wouldn’t be able to keep the music playing throughout the Season. Each role plays a huge part in making every concert run as smoothly as possible. This is also a great way to earn community service hours, give back to the Philharmonic, and hear the music without buying a concert ticket!
Interested in being a volunteer? Click the button below to sign up and be added to our pool of volunteers in the community. (Upon clicking the button, you will be redirected to SignUpGenius.com)