Orlando Philharmonic Ticket Policies*
You may exchange your Philharmonic tickets for another concert for a fee. Exchanges are subject to availability and arrangements must be made no later than one business day prior to the performance. Call the Box Office to arrange a ticket exchange in advance. The Orlando Philharmonic does not offer refunds.
If you have lost or misplaced your tickets purchased through the Orlando Philharmonic, call the Box Office or fill out the online form. When you arrive at the concert, you will be issued a seating pass for your original seats.
Orlando Philharmonic subscriptions and single tickets may be purchased at www.orlandophil.org and the Box Office. Single tickets can also be purchased through the Dr. Phillips Center at www.drphillipscenter.org. Subscription and Group tickets may only be purchased through the Philharmonic Box Office or website. Discount offers may only be used at the Philharmonic Box Office or website.
Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of the House Manager. Pagers, cell phones, and alarms must be turned off. No cameras, recording devices, or selfie sticks are permitted.
*All policies listed on this page are the policies of the Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra, and may not reflect current ticket policies for the Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts.
Bob Carr Theater
Safety & Security
We recommend arriving at Bob Carr Theater at least 40 minutes prior to the concert start time to allow ample time for parking, and a security screening. All guests must enter through the security screening, but Dr. Phillips Center staff will do everything they can to be as quick and efficient as possible.
Here are a few things to keep in mind about security screenings:
- Be prepared for inspection when you arrive. We use magnetometeres and wands at all entrances.
- Pack light if you need to bring a bag, and make sure it’s smaller than 12″ x 12″ x 12″. All bags will be searched.
- Familiarize yourself with the building’s layout and take notice of the nearest exits.
- If you see something suspicious or out of place, let our security team know immediately.
- Please always be respectful of those around you.
Prohibited Items* at Bob Carr Theater
- Weapons of any kind – including firearms, knives, sharp-edged objects, mace and pepper spray
- Illegal drugs
- Items with indecent or derogatory messaging
- Flasks, coolers, and outside food and beverages
- Distracting items – including laser pointers, noisemakers, amplifiers, balloons, signs on sticks and signs larger than 8.5″ x 11″
- Face paint, masks, and wrapped gifts
- Unauthorized handbills, giveaways, samples, and verbal solicitation
- Audio and video recorders, tablets, cameras with detachable lenses larger than 6″, tri-pods, mono-pods, and selfie sticks
- Bags and backpacks larger than 12″ x 12″ x 12″
- Pets, except service animals
- Any other items deemed by Dr. Phillips Center as dangerous, illegal, or detrimental to others enjoying the experience
*subject to change
The Plaza Live
For everyone’s safety, please be aware that enhanced security measures will be in effect for our concerts. We ask that you arrive early and are prepared for bag checks and metal detection at the entrances.
You can pick up your tickets at Will Call at The Plaza Live Box Office as early as one hour before a performance. The earlier you arrive, the better. If you have lost or misplaced your tickets, please stop by the Will Call window and we will gladly reprint your tickets.
Food & Beverage
There are several dining options in the immediate area:
- Miller’s Ale House [view map]
- Drunken Monkey Coffee Bar [view map]
- Pom Pom’s Teahouse & Sandwicheria [view map]
- Stasio’s Italian Deli [view map]
- Toojay’s Deli [view map]
- and more…
Drinks are available at the Friends’ Bar in the lobby of The Plaza Live.