We’re working to keep you and our community safe.
Our first priority is the safety of our patrons, staff, and performers. The Philharmonic will follow the guidance from federal, state, and local officials to make safety our top priority.
For the latest COVID Safety Information from the Orange County Government, click here.
See below for important details to know before you visit your Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra.
Things to Know Before Your Visit
Enhanced Cleaning Measures
- All of our venues are cleaned thoroughly before and after performances, with enhanced sanitation procedures.
- The Plaza Live venue has been outfitted with 10 new air filtration systems using state-of-the-art UV sanitization to ensure the health and safety of our audiences. Bathrooms have been updated with touchless appliances and new equipment can be found around the lobby such as hand sanitizing stations, sneeze guard protection for box office and bar staff, and new barricades for outdoor performances. These new safety features were provided by federal funding through the CARES Act distributed through Orange County and United Arts of Central Florida.
- We ask that all in attendance maintain a social distance from other patrons when possible while in lines and while mobile.
- Seating in venues will be at 100% capacity throughout the hall.
Digital and Print-at-Home Tickets
- For all events, we have introduced print-at-home tickets– tickets that are sent to the email address associated with your Orlando Philharmonic account.
- You should receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Your Print at Home Ticket(s) from Orlando Philharmonic”. Attached to the email is a PDF file containing your ticket(s).
- You have two options for bringing these tickets to the concert: you may print them at home or show them on your phone when arriving at the venue.
- Face masks must be worn by all in attendance over the age of 2– including ticket holders, staff, volunteers, and performers– at all times while not seated in the venue. This includes while in lines, and while mobile.
- Faces masks may be removed while actively eating or drinking.
- In keeping with the latest guidance from the CDC and from Orange County, we strongly recommend that all patrons wear masks in the seating area for the concert itself.
- Face masks may be temporarily removed when actively eating or drinking.
- These face mask rules apply to both indoor and outdoor events.
- Face masks must always securely cover the mouth and nose.
Hand Sanitation Stations
- Multiple hand sanitation stations will be available for use throughout all venues.
- Restrooms will also be available to allow for hand washing throughout the event.
There are enhanced safety and cleaning measures in place for you, our staff, and musicians. You must follow all posted instructions when entering our performance venues.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By visiting the Orlando Philharmonic you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.