We’re working to keep you and our community safe.
Our first priority is the safety of our patrons, staff, and performers. The Philharmonic will follow the guidance from federal, state, and local officials to make safety our top priority.
For the latest COVID Safety Information from the Orange County Government, click here.
See below for important details to know before you visit your Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra.
Things to Know Before Your Visit
Enhanced Cleaning Measures
- All of our venues are cleaned thoroughly before and after performances, with enhanced sanitation procedures.
- We ask that all in attendance maintain a social distance of 3+ feet from others at all times throughout your time with us– while seated, in lines, and while mobile.
- All performances currently have a limited capacity to help with social distancing throughout the concert.
Digital and Print-at-Home Tickets
- For our FAIRWINDS Classics and Pops Series this Season, we have introduced print-at-home tickets– tickets that are sent to the email address associated with your Orlando Philharmonic account. These tickets are sent around two weeks prior to each concert.
- You should receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Your Print at Home Ticket(s) from Orlando Philharmonic”. Attached to the email is a PDF file containing your ticket(s).
- You have two options for bringing these tickets to the concert: you may print them at home or show them on your phone when arriving at the venue.
- For our Symphony Storytime and Focus Series this Season, patrons will not be receiving physical or print-at-home tickets for this concert. Instead, ticket holders will be checked in upon arrival based on a master list of all ticket holders.
- Face masks must be worn by all in attendance over the age of 2– including ticket holders, staff, volunteers, and performers– at all times while in the venue.
- This includes while seated, while in lines, and while mobile.
- Face masks may be temporarily removed only when actively eating or drinking.
- These face mask rules apply to both indoor and outdoor events.
- Face masks must always securely cover the mouth and nose.
- Temperature checks must be performed on all in attendance of the venue– including staff, volunteers, performers, and ticket holders– before being allowed admission.
- The temperature read must be under 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit, or the individual will not be allowed inside the venue space.
- If you are not feeling well, please stay home.
Hand Sanitation Stations
- Multiple hand sanitation stations will be available for use throughout all venues.
- Restrooms will also be available to allow for hand washing throughout the event.
There are enhanced safety and cleaning measures in place for you, our staff, and musicians. You must follow all posted instructions when entering our performance venues.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By visiting the Orlando Philharmonic you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.