We’re working to keep you and our community safe.
Our first priority is the safety of our patrons, staff, and performers. The Philharmonic will follow the guidance from federal, state, and local officials to make safety our top priority.
For the latest COVID Safety Information from the Orange County Government, click here.
See below for important details to know before you visit your Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra.
In the interest of the health and safety of our staff members, our office is currently closed to the public at this time.
For general information or questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 407.896.6700. For all questions regarding ticketing or subscriptions, please email email@example.com or call 407.770.0071.
Please know that our Box Office line is forwarded offsite during this time and if you call this number, it will take a few moments for the call forwarding to occur. You will hear what sounds like a dial tone or silence, please do not hang up, this is the call forwarding taking place where someone will be able to answer your call and assist you. If you do leave a voicemail, please know that someone will return your call to assist you.
The Plaza Live COVID-19 Protocol
Due to the most recent federal guidelines and regulations, the following protocol will go into effect beginning Monday, October 4th:
Required: Negative COVID-19 Test OR Proof of Vaccination Status
Guests 12+ years old are required to provide documentation of a negative COVID-19 test.
· For PCR tests: Must be conducted within 72 hours before the show/event starts.
· For rapid antigen tests: Must be conducted within 48 hours before the show/event starts.
· Self-reporting tests are not accepted.
· Acceptable documentation is either printed or digital—and it must clearly reflect the name of the guest, the date of the test, the type of test and the negative result.
· Photo ID must also be shown for either type of test (if applicable for age)
As an alternative, guests 12+ years old can provide documentation of their full vaccination status.
· Patrons who have only received one of two vaccinations will still be granted entry to the venue
· Acceptable documentation includes an original vaccination card, a printed copy of the vaccination card or a digital copy.
· Photo ID must also be shown (if applicable for age)
All guests aged 18 and over must present a matching photo ID for either their test result or vaccination status.
If a guest is unable to comply with these policies, please reach out to your original point of ticket purchase for any questions and concerns.
For tickets purchased through resale or third-party sites, guests need to contact those sites directly to determine their policies.
Things to Know Before Your Visit
PLEASE NOTE: The Plaza Live has updated their policy regarding COVID-19 safety, requiring either a negative test OR proof of vaccination status for all guests 12+. For the latest information, click here. For OPO concerts at Calvary Orlando: COVID testing or vaccination for audience members is encouraged but not required. No proof of testing or vaccination will be required for admission. Face coverings will continue to be required to be worn at all times for concerts at Calvary.
Enhanced Cleaning Measures
- All of our venues are cleaned thoroughly before and after performances, with enhanced sanitation procedures.
- The Plaza Live venue has been outfitted with 10 new air filtration systems using state-of-the-art UV sanitization to ensure the health and safety of our audiences. Bathrooms have been updated with touchless appliances and new equipment can be found around the lobby such as hand sanitizing stations, sneeze guard protection for box office and bar staff, and new barricades for outdoor performances. These new safety features were provided by federal funding through the CARES Act distributed through Orange County and United Arts of Central Florida.
- We ask that all in attendance maintain a social distance from other patrons when possible while in lines and while mobile.
- At this time, all performances will be sat at full capacity with no socially distanced seating.
Digital and Print-at-Home Tickets
- For all events, we have introduced print-at-home tickets– tickets that are sent to the email address associated with your Orlando Philharmonic account.
- You should receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Your Print at Home Ticket(s) from Orlando Philharmonic”. Attached to the email is a PDF file containing your ticket(s).
- You have two options for bringing these tickets to the concert: you may print them at home or show them on your phone when arriving at the venue.
- Face masks must be worn by all in attendance over the age of 2 at all times. This includes while in lines, and while mobile.
- Faces masks may be removed while actively eating or drinking.
- In keeping with the latest guidance from the CDC and from Orange County, face masks are required at all times in the seating area for the concert itself.
- Face masks must always securely cover the mouth and nose.
Hand Sanitation Stations
- Multiple hand sanitation stations will be available for use throughout all venues.
- Restrooms will also be available to allow for hand washing throughout the event.
There are enhanced safety and cleaning measures in place for you, our staff, and musicians. You must follow all posted instructions when entering our performance venues.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By visiting the Orlando Philharmonic you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.