During this time of year, it is important to take a moment to reflect on the past year and the moments we are most grateful for. We want to offer gratitude to those who have helped make the music possible since the start of the 23/24 Season.
- Many generous donors, sponsors, and volunteers make the music happen:
- Countless donors who give all year long and those especially giving to support nonprofits on Giving Tuesday at we start the United Arts Collaborative Campaign
- More than 50 organizations have provided support in our 23/24 Season
- 51 Crescendo Society Members who have committed to multi-year gifts of sustained support for the music
- More than 200 hours worked since August by generous Volunteers during concerts, support for our staff, and helping make the Young People’s Concerts run smoothly
- Our OPO Musicians are at the heart of the music:
- 52 core musicians working on our stages
- 69 services have been performed on 23/24 Season Series concerts by our musicians just since July! *not counting education performances*
- Over 1,000 minutes of music performed just since October!
- Community support
- 5 school districts served with educational outreach
- Students taking lessons, performing in side-by-side concerts, attending community museum days, and student lobby performers
- 1 brand new venue opened with a free community concert in the Packing District
- Over 500 Local Wanderers from the Orange County Library System
- 155 Veterans and Active Military who attended concerts as part of our partnership with the Vet Tix program
None of this is possible without you! The community makes this possible and we thank everyone who gives their time, talent, or financial support to make live music a reality in Central Florida. We look forward to seeing you at an upcoming concert in the New Year.
From all of us at your Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra – we wish you a very Happy Holidays and a New Year of good health and prosperity!